Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Very Exciting news! An article about the Regulars of Dunkin Donuts was recently published on Boston.com- BDC. I am so incredibly excited and grateful for this amazing opportunity to have the work seen and for the amount of people who have been able to relate. I would like to thank anyone who has shared the story, it's been a long road already but this is only the beginning.

I am currently working on two more paintings (the revised versions of Tom's sketches) and they should be done and posted by the end of the week. The show is approaching fast and there is still lots to do!

Also! If you would like to see more of my work here is a link to my personal website: http://www.amberlynnnarvie.com/. Please feel free to message me about any curiosities or questions in general!

-Amberlynn Narvie

No comments:

Post a Comment